Marketing for Lease
- Advertise properties on relevant websites for maximum exposure
- Conduct both ‘RentMe’ open homes along with private inspections to ensure prospective tenants are able to view the property.
- Regular contact with you throughout the process – feedback on how your property is tracking and including updates on inspections, enquiries and applications
- Notify you of applications received. Rigorous tenant screening of all applications received.
- Process applications within 24 – 48 hours. All finalised applications will be presented to you for your consideration
- All tenancy documentation will be finalised within 2 working days of approval.
Management of Property
- Regular inspections and reporting – comprising of both photographic and written reports will be conducted every 12-14 weeks.
- Regular rental reviews with a current market analysis to optimise your investment income
- Regular communication and feedback
- Update you when any maintenance is reported and arrange as required on your behalf
- Use only qualified tradespeople who are fully insured and registered
- Contact you at least 3 months prior to lease expiry for your written instructions regarding renewals or vacate requirements
- Collection of rent
- Efficient arrears control
- Accounting to you mid and monthly – payments and statements
- Conduct thorough Entry and Exit Inspection Reports leading up to or finalising a tenancy.